|at ( view profile)|
|Location||2084 Banff Avenue Unit A&B|
|Date Posted||Nov 21|
|Category|| Accessible Community |
|Opportunity Type|| Volunteer |
|Subject Area||Arts, crafts, music and photography|
|Estimated time (hours)||6 hours per week|
|Targeted Skills||French Language Tutoring|
Position Title: French Tutor
Job overview: To work with and tutor children in the Banff Avenue Community House Homework Club in French.
- Must have a valid standard first aid and CPR certificate
- Provide a current Police Record Check – Vulnerable Sector
- Previous volunteer or work experience with children is an asset
- Must be able to work the following schedule: Tuesday-Thursday 3-5:30pm.
- To provide academic support to children ages 6-12
- To work one-on-one with children needing extra support in French
- To supervise participants at all times.
- To be responsible for the physical safety and emotional wellbeing of participants.
- To comply with the requirements of the grant/program and follow all House policies and procedures